Tuesday 5 March 2013

The Misty Mystery.....







In the loneliness of the night or the dark......... In the shadows of the day or the light....

What is this face that exists in my eyes.......  Whats  fragrance is this that I am breathing......

What  mystery is this........ That I am not able to solve.......... Why is it that you are always on my mind........ Like a strange stranger..............

One who is dissolved among the questions......... Not in the answers.....

The One who is always in the imaginations....... As if you exist only in my imagination.....

What kind of a strange weather exists in my heart..?!!! Which is neither sunny....nor misty.......

Who knows what is there among the stars......... There is vain in  the signs.....

It is like a Fall in the Spring.....!!  
A storm on the shore itself.........!!!..
What kind of an unknown feeling is this........
What is that noise like an enchanting  hussss.......Always......

 -EnigmaVision
( yourenigmavision@gmail.com )


 

No comments:

Post a Comment