Friday 26 July 2013

Trying to Capture the Moment... Forever...



I am trying to capture this moment in my eyes ........as a forever thing.......... cos I don't know how long I will be in this place.........

This place......... which has become a part of me.............. Some sort of definition....

As I see the deep..........gray............ light clouds passing by.........

The ones which rose above..........as they already showered somewhere............. ready to shower... some place else......

I can feel the cool moist breeze touching my face.............. Touching me........... My entire being.........

I am actually breathing it............ cos I want to capture it all!!!

This is a feeling which is so not possible to describe in words...........

Far away from the physical realm and realities of life........... accentuating my entire existence.........

-EnigmaVision





No comments:

Post a Comment